- Access to over 100 workshops where you can learn to integrate personal finance and economics into your classes
- Outstanding networking opportunities – meet with other teachers and learn how they’re tackling the challenges of economic and financial literacy education for K-12 students.
- Conference sessions and workshops provide actionable tactics that will help you incorporate economics and financial literacy in your classes.
- Gain valuable perspectives from our impressive roster of guest speakers.
- Get certificates of completion that may be applied toward CEU requirements.
- Affordable registration fee includes all conference sessions, the Friday evening Reception, the Awards Dinner, the Teachers’ Breakfast, and the Teachers’ Recognition Luncheon.