|MSU Extension and MSU Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics will be hosting a Spring version of our annual Fall Agricultural Economics Conference. The conference will be held from 9:00 am to 11:00 am on March 5th. |
The event is free and open to everyone. We are requiring registration, in large part so that everyone that registers will receive a calendar invitation with the webinar access information.
The agenda will feature:
- Eric Belasco, MSU DAEE “Montana Commodity Market Update”
- Tino Sonora, UM BBER “Recreational Marijuana”
- Joel Schumacher, MSU DAEE “Economic Impact of Agriculture in Montana”
- Diane Charlton, MSU DAEE “Farm Labor Supply and Rising H-2A Guest Worker Demand“
- George Haynes, MSU DAEE “Economic Impact of Covid-19 and Stimulus Programs”